Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Task 3

Hello all! It's the third week so Task 3 is up! A new set of questions to answer to amuse you people reading it. Let's start~

When I decided to come to New Zealand to further my studies, I told everyone about it. My friends and I frequently discuss about where we are going to study during 2007 so we keep each other updated about our decisions. All of them kept asking when am I going to New Zealand. Even though I kept telling them it's around February, they keep forgetting it. Sheesh.

Before i leave Kuching, I asked my friends for a lunch together in Sarawak Club. That was after it was burnt down. Stupid club have to be burnt before I leave. Lousy fireman, practically everything was burnt to bits even though they are there "saving" it. Anyways, it was a nice lunch. We ate lots of nice food. Didn't take much photos because I was busy eating too.

Then, the day came. 13 February. The day I leave Kuching. I had a hell lot happening the night before. Definitely not what I picture how I would feel the night before. Wanna say sorry abi~ didn't mean to argue with you~~ Carrying on, I had breakfast with my friends the morning before. Went to pick some of them up and ate breakfast in Green Road. Almost made me miss the plane. After that, my friends send me off at the airport. I had this feeling, that we will meet again, and everyone will be a different person when we meet again. To improve, to be stronger, to be better. It was my resolution. But leaving Abigail was hard. I almost cried in the boarding room. I felt so bad because I didn't buy anything for Abigail before I leave. It was mortifying. <--- in case u guys don't know what it means, neither do I. Trying to be PRO here.

When I boarded the plane, the feelings was... unexplainable. A new journey is going to begin. I'll have to do everything myself from now on. 1st time going overseas ALONE.

I feel that my blog is so lame. -_-"

When I boarded the plane, that feeling was... unexplainable. A new journey's going to begin. Everything had to be done by myself now. If anything had gone wrong, I would have to deal with it myself. 1st time traveling overseas ALONE. Everything went well though. I only stopped at Singapore to change airplane for a direct flight to Christchurch. But I had to wait at Changi Airport for 8-9 hours. Ugh, I hate waiting. I LOATHE waiting. The irony is that I am always late therefore making other people wait. Rofl. Anyways, being alone in the airport really sucks. Nothing to do, no one to talk to and etc. So I sat there scratching my ass for 8-9 hours. Sure had one hell of a time. The flight the Christchurch took me 10 hours or more. BUT, there were enough movies for me to entertain myself till touchdown.

When I reach Christchurch, the customs seem to be checking my visa and stuff very carefully. Do I look so suspicious?? -_-""" My bro was waiting at the airport for me. We couldn't find my agent. After calling him, we notice he was sitting on the row of chairs. Lazy ass guy, couldn't he hold up a sign or something to show he's my agent. My 1st step out of the airport, and I see NAKED LADIES WALKING AROUND!! Ok, maybe not that. There wasn't anything special about it. Just a normal airport. I thought it had robots shooting lasers out of their eyes and we had to dodge them to get to the car.

This is getting long... a few more questions to answer...

My first day in University of Canterbury was alright. Met a few people, namely Alvin, who is from Malaysia too. It was better than I expected and bla bla bla. So many questions... I'm referring to the Task 3 questions that I'm suppose to answer using this post.

Phew~ Done!! 7 more to go!!

No comments: