Thursday, June 28, 2007

Task 1

Hello~ Welcome to my blog. It's call Bloggy. This is an assignment from my ICT class. I am required to answer a set of questions given. The word count of each posts needs to be at least 100. I shall start doing it now. =D

Let me start off with introducing myself. I am Matthew Andrew Yii. I am 18 years old and I'm a MALE.


Yes, they question my gender. -_-"


I come from Malaysia~! Malaysia Boleh!


Boleh what we also not sure. We only like the number 2020.

That's our signature saying when we want to say our country rocks.

I don't really have any hobbies. If you must know then I guess my hobbies are playing video games and chatting on the web.

My family consists of 5 members including me. My dad, my mum, my older brother, my younger sister and finally me. They live in Malaysia and they are my parents and siblings. I wonder why they ask me what is My family's relationship to me... They're my family, duh. Were they expecting me to answer them that they are strangers? -_-"




Behold my stranger father whose face I've never seen before.



I came to New Zealand to further my studies. To the nerds who play too much games, such as Hang Sem, that means I would want to level up and increase my Intelligence so I can learn better skills.


I got my ULTIMATE already. SPM RESULT.

I'm going to stay here for 9 months to finish my foundation studies. I'm going back to Malaysia after that and coming back again during January or February. I feel.... fine being here. I don't really feel homesick but I do miss the food in Kuching(my hometown). I would like to eat food like Laksa, Nasi Lemak, Orh Chien(not too sure of the english term) and others.



Ps,
I screwed up the Task sequence. I did Task 2 before I did Task 1.
More photos after I learn how to edit. Cheers!

No comments: