Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Czone Cellgroup Competition Night!!! Part 2

Ok, onward with part 2!!! Be very grateful because I haven't done Task 4 for the ICT assignment and I'm doing personal blogging 1st. Lock and Load.

We had a few more activities after the story telling time from Wilson. We played another Team Game!!! This game is trickier. 1st off we split out into our own cellgroup. I happen to be in the cellgroup called H2O. Abreviation from Heart 2 Obey. Kinda sounds like Hard 2 Obey eh. Nevertheless it's a nice cellgroup where everyone is friendly and kind and fun~! Muhahaha. Anyways, the game is played like this. 8 people will be tied towards a marker. 2 or more will be the ones who will give orders to the people tied to the marker. There will be a bottle somewhere in the middle of 8 people and the coordinators will have to give orders to them to get the marker into the bottle. Anyone pulling any harder will tilt the marker sideways and thus making it unable to go into the bottle. The aim is for us to realise how teamwork is important but so is listening to our leader's orders. Any rebellion from a certain part of a team will cause the objective being carried out to fail. Kinda makes you feel impatient when the marker doesn't go in when it LOOKS as if it was suppose to go in. Ha ha. In the end we lose by 3 seconds to the winner. And the winning cellgroup suddenly name their cellgroup as Destroy for the night. -_-"


I didn't eat dinner before that so I was hungry.


Is that guy familiar??


Sure you never seen that guy before??


Someone who studies physics should know the answer.

Ok, after that is Drama competition!!! Woohoo!!! I just love drama competitions. We get to be creative and we can do lots of funny stuff in it. But for some odd reason, I never win in drama competitions. T_T We are given 3 parables from the bible to choose from. Don't ask me which parable it is because I already forget them all. My cellgroup chose to do a drama about... some farmer guy who threw seeds to the ground, then got bird eat, then throw seeds again but landed on rock which died of dehydration, then throw again and it landed on thorns which suffocated the plants. Finally when his aiming got better, he threw it on good soil. Wonder how long did he train to do that. -_-" The plants grew into beautiful plants. Well, I forgot the meaning of the parable too so no comment on it. Ask Hannah, she should know.


Listening to Kelvin giving summary of the 3 parables in the book of Luke.





Our cellgroup's leader, Evelyn!!!


Discussion for drama is over!! Nervous nervous.


Before the drama, our dance team is performing!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! Give it up for Czone's dance team!!! I'm in it by the way. xD


"Everybody, here's the dance group of Czone!!"



After the drama, we were treated a video of a few basketballers using basketballs to create fantastic music. They were sooooo coordinated. Oh man, words could not describe how cool it is. Every sound and beat was nicely done by them. The timing was perfect. The basketballers were shoo-ed by a chef upstairs for being noisy then the scene shifted to the kitchen. The head chef and his chefs made music by banging on the pans and chopping and all sorts of stuff. It was awesome too!! Then the meeting was ended with some praise and worship. We jumped and stuff and it ended with a Blast!!


Watching the Video


Must be too absorbed in the Video


Sing for God my dudes!!

We took some group photos too. I love group photos. I don't know why but I just love group photos. Below are the group photos we took. 1 of them are of the dance group~!


Group Photo!!!


Now pose!!!



The dance team!!!


Morija the German Girl!!!

FINALLY, the moment of truth!!! Some of you may not have seen me dancing properly so I present to you me freestyling. I wanted to show abi how I dance too. And I've never seen myself dance so I video it down that night. It was when we were fooling around after the last dance practice. Enjoy~~~ Going to bed now. =D




P.S. The video had to be rotated to be straight so I look kinda stubby. NOT BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE THAT NATURALLY.

P.S.2 I cut my hair. I look like a monkey now. T_T

8 comments:

Hana said...

I know! It's referring to the 3 types of ppl who receives the gospel. Some harden their hearts like the stone ground and ignore the gospel and just forget it like the birds eat it up. thn some believe but whn hard times come like the weeds they lose faith and give up. while some listen and believe all the way through and were blessed tremendously in return like the seeds on the good soils...hueva has an ear let him hear etc. etc. HAHAHA...

belinda~ said...

gosh.. you weren't paying attention during the parable explanation were you? haha.. n i wanna watch that basketball/kitchen video too!! think you can get it for me?

oh oh! n.. is there a girl called deborah or sth you cell group? i think she's in the dance group too.. from kch n can play piano as well.. is her name deborah?

Matthew Yii said...

haha. yea~!!! that's what it means~!

belinda~~ the girl deborah is the one i edited in one of the pix. she's the one with *sobx sobx*. she's in czone~~ you know her??

Hana said...

hahaha matt, u look so cute dancing...LOL. yea, u do look kinda stubby here hahahaha. I wanna dance also!!!! looks fun!

Hana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hana said...

Finished watching the video. Did I say cute? Scratch that....you're cool. u should have started dancing earlier here at green road and get the rest of the guys to dance together too....that would have been simply smashing =D

Anonymous said...

ya i noe her... n i met her at uni tat day too so confirm it's her.. ahaha.. i noe her from kch.. we used to learn piano together... hee.. wat a small world~

Adeline Crystal Chen said...

matt matt!!!
boooo!!
watched ur vid!!
cool!