Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Task 4

We're up to task 4 this week!! Rejoice because it's almost halfway done!!! I said rejoice. Rejoice now!! *_*

This time I will describe the reasons for choosing courses that will help me in my degree courses. It would be because I've studied it before. Accounting, Economics and Commerce are the subjects I've done in high school so deciding which courses to take is a breeze. I will be studying accounting for my degree anyway so I will be surely be studying business subjects in my foundation. These courses are the ones my father wanted me to take too. He wants me to take a business degree, preferably an accounting degree. Though I doubt my friends would give opinions on what I should study. We usually just say study whatever you like or study whatever suits you or even study whatever there is.

Family.... Always thinking what's best for you. It is always good to listen to your family about what courses you should take. But voice out what you would want to study too. Being forced to study what you don't like wouldn't be a good idea. You'll be kicking and screaming going to the university, you'll keep cursing that you don't like the course, you'll hate the course to bits, you'll study less about it as you don't like it and thus fail the course. It'll be a waste of money and time. Good thing I like business courses when my dad wanted me to study business. The only science subjects I like is physics. Chemistry and Biology sucks. End of argument.

The last question given to me in my Task 4 assignment.
If you could start again would you choose different courses?

The truth is, I wouldn't want to choose a different course. Nor would I want to start again. Maybe some of you would jump at the opportunity to turn back time and start again. The course is going pretty well for me so why would I want to start a course I'm doing quite well on?? Would anyone of you want to turn back time and start a different course??





P.S. I'm required to give you a HYPERLINK on the university website. I just used a word not much of you guys would understand. I feel smarter already. Muahahaha.

Foundation In University of Canterbury

2 comments:

Hana said...

Why NOT??? I suggest singing or dancing courses.....lol. Remember ur friend here who gave you SUCH BRILLIANT ADVICE when u actually get famous tru this course. hahahaha. I want a prada bag LOL!!!!XD

Hana said...

oh please...i know wad hyperlink is.....is where u click on a link it takes u to that place or site. powerpoint also got. have been using that for years....hahaha...does that means I'm smarter? or a hidden genius all these while? omg, the possibilities are endless....the world is mine for the taking *goes into blond bimbo mode*