Monday, July 23, 2007

Task 5


Hello everybody~! Week 5 means Task 5~! For this exciting and fun post, you will know the courses I've taken in the University of Canterbury because I will be describing them~! Now sit back and relax as this post will blow you away!

As I've told you in Task 4, I've taken the subjects the business subjects. For my 2nd semester, I've taken English(compulsory), Statistics, Accounting and Economics for Semester 2. All of the subjects are interesting to me. Accounting is a repeat subject for me of some sort. I've done it in high school before but in a different language so I'm converting from Malay to English. Statistics is quite fun as it is the only maths related subject I have now. I think it is a compulsory subject for being a accountant so I chose that subject too. English is quite important too because I never cited or quote anyone before in my essay. In the university, we have to have our own sources and paraphrase other people's work into our essay as our own ideas isn't very important. If I didn't know that during Year 1 in uni, I would've failed my assignments and so on.

Question in the task:
Do you think you will pass the exams and is it important to you to pass them? What will happen or be said if you do pass and what will happen if you do not?

I'm pretty sure I'll pass the exams... It is quite important to pass them as I would have to pay for the summer course and do the courses again. Like they say, time is money. Let's see... I would be happy if I pass my exams. Crying and moaning is quite unlikely. If I don't pass the exams, I would have to fork out money to go to the summer course. That would really suck. Really really suck. Better not fail then.

Is it 100 words? It better be.... Off to task 6!! My blog's being checked today at 5pm so rushing to finish the tasks until task 6. -_-"

Note: I randomly chose a photo from the University of Canterbury website to fulfill the requirement of posting a photo of the international student. So I do not know them. =]

No comments: