Thursday, August 30, 2007

Link to Wikispaces : Task 8

Apparently I don't have any photos of my friends in the University so this will do for the moment.


Task 8 is about describing the friends that I have made in New Zealand and Foundation Studies. I have made quite a few friends that I cherish here. The friends I made here are friendly and some are funny. Some even resemble some of my friends in Malaysia. My friends are like Winnie, Katrina, Kelly, Geminy, Mervyn, Kev, Jack and so on. They come from different countries like Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea and so on. It is quite fun to learn other languages. I have improved my Cantonese and learn a few Korean sentences.

The things that I do for fun here is playing pool. It is actually the only fun thing here. I couldn't find any other thing to do. I do play computer games with my friends in cyber cafes occasionally. The price for movies here is very expensive so I don't really watch as much movie here than in Malaysia. Oops, my 100 words is up. I'm too lazy to write so much. Haha. xD




This is the link for wikispaces. It's a space where you can post the stuff you want. Go there and see our discussion about our software. =D


Wikispaces

No comments: